Skoda Slavia Ambition Plus, Kushaq Onyx Plus Launched
In view of the upcoming festive season, Skoda Auto has launched special edition variants of the Kushaq and Slavia. While the Slavia gets the new Ambition Plus variant, the Kushaq receives the Onyx Plus Edition.
Both of these new variants are restricted to the 1-litre turbocharged petrol engine.
|Kushaq Onyx Plus (Manual)||Rs 11.59 lakh|
|Slavia Ambition Plus (Manual)||Rs 12.49 lakh|
|Slavia Ambition Plus (Automatic)||Rs 13.79 lakh|
Compared to the regular Slavia Ambition variant, the new Ambition Plus variant is up to Rs 70,000 more affordable, while the Kushaq Onyx Plus undercuts the standard Kushaq Onyx by Rs 80,000.
Skoda Slavia Ambition Plus, Kushaq Onyx Plus – What’s Special?
As the “Plus” suffix suggests, both these special edition variants gain chrome package and added accessories over their regular counterparts. To start with –
- The Skoda Kushaq Onyx Plus variant gets 16-inch alloy wheels and chrome garnish for the front grille, tailgate, and window line. It is offered in only two body shades – Candy White and Carbon Steel.
- Compared to the regular Ambition variant, the Slavia Ambition Plus gets an in-built dashcam and chrome garnish for the front grille, doors and boot lid.
- Skoda is also providing corporate benefits and exchange offers on these newly introduced models.
- As mentioned above, both the Skoda Slavia Ambition Plus and Kushaq Onyx Plus variants come with the 1.0-litre TSI turbocharged petrol engine that makes 115PS of max power and 178Nm of peak torque.
- While a 6-speed manual gearbox is standard for both variants, the Slavia also gets the convenience of a 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
- Skoda also offers other variants of Kushaq and Slavia with a more powerful 1.5-litre TSI engine and DCT transmission option.