If you are eyeing to get your hands on the all-new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 than your wait is going to be longer as the brand has now pushed its launch date to next month. Earlier, the bike was supposed to launch by the end of this month.
About the Royal Enfield Meteor 350
- The Meteor 350 is a cruiser bike, built on Royal Enfield's new "J" platform.
- It will be offered in three variants: Fireball, Stellar, and Supernova.
- The Fireball will be its entry-level variant. It will feature an all-black theme with colour-coded fuel tank and rim stickers. Instead of 3D logos, it will get the black colored ‘Royal Enfield’ sticker on the fuel tank.
- The Stellar variant will get more premium appeal with a chrome-finished exhaust system and fuel injector cover, color-coded body panels, cushioned backrest, and 3D logos/badging on the fuel tank and the side panels of the bike.
- On the other hand, the top Supernova variant will feature a large windshield, premium seat covers, and chrome-finished side indicators over the Stellar mid-variant.
- Their variant-wise color options are as follows:-
|Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Color Options|
|Fireball||Yellow (Solid Gloss)|
|Red (Solid Gloss)|
|Stellar||Red (Metallic Gloss)|
|Blue (Metallic Gloss)|
|Supernova||Brown (Dual Tone)|
|Blue (Dual Tone)|
- The most highlighted feature on the new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 comes as a semi-digital instrument cluster which will be standard across all variants. It will offer smartphone connectivity with turn-by-turn navigation assist, service reminder, fuel gauge, time, trip meter, etc.
- The Meteor 350 will also offer features such as LED DRL, LED taillamp, and USB charging port.
- As far as the engine specifications are concerned, it will get the 349cc single-cylinder, air-oil cooled engine which churns out 20.2bhp of maximum power and 27Nm of peak torque. The engine is expected to get a 6-speed transmission.
- Other specifications of the bike are as follows:-
Frame Type double-cradle frame Front Suspension Telescopic, 41mm forks, 130mm travel Rear Suspension 6-step adjustable twin spring Tires Front: 100/90-19 Alloy tubeless, Rear: 140/70-17 Alloy (tubeless) Front Brake 300mm disc Rear Brake 270mm disc ABS Dual-Channel Fuel Tank Capacity 15 liters
The pricing of Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is expected to start around Rs Rs 1.70 lakh (ex-showroom). It will compete against the Bajaj Dominar 400 and Jawa Forty Two.