Renault Kiger RXT (O) Now More Wallet-Friendly!
Renault India has slashed the price of the one below-top RXT (O) manual variant by Rs 25,000, making it cost Rs 7.99 lakh (ex-showroom). Earlier, it was priced from Rs 8.24 lakh (ex-showroom).
- It is worth noting that the prices of RXT (O) automatic variants remain unchanged.
- Engine options for the Renault Kiger RXT (O) include 1.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol and 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol units. Here’s a look at their specifications: –
|Engine||1.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol||1.0-litre turbocharged petrol|
|No of Cylinders||3||3|
|Gearbox Options||5-speed manual / 5-speed AMT||5-speed manual / CVT|
Features List Remain Unchanged
Despite the price drop, the Renault Kiger RXT (O) trim will continue to be equipped with the same set of features as earlier. Key highlights include: –
- 8-inch infotainment system
- Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Electrically adjustable side mirrors
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat
- Rear AC vents
- Four airbags
- Electronic stability control
- ISOFIX child seat anchors
- Rear wiper & washer
- Rearview camera
- Traction control
- Hill hold assist
- Speed-sensing door locks
- Tyre pressure monitor
Features like auto climate control, wireless smartphone charger, electrically foldable ORVMs, ambient lighting, cooled glove box, and digital driver’s display are limited to the range-topping RXZ trim only.