Renault Has Announced ''Welcome Back'' Service Camp
Renault India has launched its ''welcome back'' service camp and makes use of the rebound which is a natural reaction to the lockdown. The two-week-long camp is scheduled to be organized between 13-26, July 2020.
About the Renault Welcome Camp
The welcome camp is a way to greet the customers again after the lockdown. Renault has come up with a list of huge discounts covering nearly all the aspects related to after-sales maintenance & services, labour charges, accessories and other safety services. Customers can avail these benefits at all the Renault service centres.
- One highlight of this program is providing discounts up to 50% on select accessories.
- A 10% discount on the spare parts.
- A 15% discount on labour charges and 5% discount on the very necessary oil change which will help to bring down the cost of many car care services.
- There is an additional 5% discount on select spare parts and accessories for MYR registered customers.
- A 10% discount on ‘Renault Secure’, that covers roadside assistance and extended warranty helps to keep a check on your budget in the safety department.
- Benefits of up to 50% are introduced for several value-added services.
- Renault has also planned to organise some fun-filled activities for consumers with assured gifts, to keep up people’s spirits during these uncertain and tumultuous times.
The french maker has assured stringent safety and social distancing measures around its 370 sales and 450 services touchpoints across the country. The 14-day camp is double of their monsoon service camp from the previous years, in terms of duration.
The Markets have opened up quite wholeheartedly with necessary precautions in place. A service camp with eye-catching offers may turn out to a good deal because the cars were not use for a long time due to lockdown. Hence, the camp will help the customers to maintenance their vehicles at a economical cost.
There is also a sense of familiarity to this initiative by Renault India. Renault’s annual ‘monsoon camp’, which used to come around during a similar period held a similar pedestal for the consumers. But the intentions and thus implications are larger this time.