A few weeks ago, we reported that the Honda NX500 could hit Indian shores in the first half of 2024. And now, an image from Honda’s BigWing dealer confirms that the pre-launch bookings for the upcoming adventure motorcycle have commenced for a token amount of Rs 10,000. Deliveries are expected to begin in February- March 2024.
The new NX500 will serve as a replacement for the CB500X adventure tourer.
Rapid Insight Into The Honda NX500
- The Honda NX500 boasts a striking design, combining adventure and modern aesthetics.
- At the heart of the NX500 is a 471cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine that produces 47PS and 43Nm. It comes paired with a 6-speed transmission with an assist-&-slipper clutch.
- Characterised by its robust build and durable attributes, this middle-weight adventure motorcycle is well-prepared for off-road exploration. It features a tall windscreen, an all-LED lighting system, Showa inverted forks up front, a 5-inch cloured TFT display with Honda RoadSync smartphone connectivity support, Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), and Nissin disc brakes at both ends with dual-channel ABS.
- 196kg | 830mm seat height.
- Expect Honda to price the NX500 in India at around Rs 6.5 lakh (ex-showroom), making it an affordable alternative to the Kawasaki Versys 650 (Rs 7.77 lakh).