After revealing the specifications, design and features details of the all-new Himalayan 452, Royal Enfield has finally showcased the upcoming adventure tourer at the ongoing 2023 EICMA (Milan Motorcycles Show). With this, the pre-launch bookings for the bike have also been commenced for a token amount of Rs 10,000.
Here’s a quick overview of the all-new Royal Enfield Himalayan 452 if you’re planning to book one: –
- Revised styling with redrafted braces | new frame | new split seat setup | shorter tailpipe | improved ergonomics | all-LED lighting system
- All-new 450cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine called the ”SHERPA 450” | 40.02PS of max power at 8,000 rpm and a peak torque of 40Nm at 5,500 rpm | 35Nm of torque at as low as 3,000 rpm | 16PS more power and 8Nm more torque than the ongoing Himalayan 411
- A new 6-speed gearbox with slip-&-assist clutch
- Long-travel 43mm Showa-sourced USD forks (200mm travel) | swingarm-mounted rear monoshock (200mm travel)
- 21/17-inch wheel combination shod with Ceat Gripp tyres
- Disc brakes at both ends | 320mm disc with 2-piston calliper (F) and 270mm with single-piston calliper (R) | Dual-channel ABS | Rear switchable ABS
- 1510mm wheelbase | 230mm ground clearance | 17 litres fuel tank | 825-845mm seat height
- Ride-by-wire technology | short windshield | rear luggage rack | new circular single-pod TFT instrument cluster | connected technology | Google Maps support, call/music control and compass
- Five colour options: Hanle Black, Kamet White, Slate Himalayan Salt, Slate Poppy Blue, and Kaza Brown
- Two accessories packs: Adventure Theme and Rally Theme
Expect Royal Enfield to launch the new Himalayan at Rider Mania, which will take place from November 24 to 26, 2023.