Ola S1 Air Now Only Available With 3kWh Battery Pack
- Ola Electric has made a revision to its electric scooter lineup by discontinuing the 2kWh and 4kWh variants of the S1 Air.
- The S1 Air will now be available only with a 3kWh battery pack.
- The new price for the scooter is set at Rs 1.10 lakh (ex-showroom, including the revised FAME II subsidy), which is an increase of Rs 10,000 compared to the previous price.
|Model||Old Price||New Price||Difference|
|Ola S1 Air||2 KWh – Rs 84,999|
3 kWh – Rs 99,999
4 kWh – Rs 1,09,999
|2 KWh – Discontinued|
3 kWh – Rs 1,09,999
4 kWh – Discontinued
- Its deliveries were supposed to commence in the first quarter of 2023, but it still hasn’t been made available for sale.
Range, Top Speed and More
- The S1 Air with the 3 kWh battery pack claims an IDC range of up to 125 km on a single charge.
- It will be powered by the same 4.5 kW electric motor that enabled the e-scooter to reach the top speed of 85 kmph.
- Compared to the other electric scooters in Ola’s lineup, the S1 Air gets conventional telescopic suspension at front, dual-shock absorbers at the rear, drum brakes, a flat floorboard, a tubular metal grabrail and black-coloured panels for the lower half section.
- When it comes to features, this entry-level Ola scooter gets an all-LED lighting system, three riding modes (ECO, NORMAL, SPORT), reverses assist, a 7-inch colour touchscreen TFT display with Bluetooth connectivity, a dedicated mobile companion app, OTA updates support, an onboard music system, navigation, and side-stand alert etc.
In other news, Ola has recently increased the prices of the S1 and S1 Pro models, and discontinued 2 kWh trim of the S1. Click here for more details.