- Royal Enfield’s next big launch will be a new retro-styled motorcycle that will be making its way on 30th August 2023.
- While the official invitation from the bikemaker doesn’t reveal the product name, it indicates that it will be the new-generation Bullet 350.
- The invitation mentions “a 91-year-old icon that has been the oldest motorcycle brand still in continuous production is about to once again make its mark in the world of motorcycling.”
- The bike maker has also revealed the exhaust note of the new-gen Bullet 350 that is raspy, deep and thumping which will surely add to its iconic appeal.
Also Read: All Royal Enfield Bikes Are Now BS6.2 Compliant; Prices Increased
New-Gen Royal Enfield Bullet 350 – What To Expect?
- We anticipate the legendary motorcycle to get a modern makeover to suit today’s needs and trends. However, it will retain its heritage silhouette.
- Royal Enfield is likely to underpin the new Bullet 350 on its latest J-series platform, powered by the 349cc counterbalanced engine from the Hunter and Classic 350 that delivers 20.2PS and 27Nm.
- Going by the spy images, the bike will feature larger fenders, a mid-rise handlebar, a wide single-piece seat, and flatbed mid-set cruiser-style footpegs for an upright riding stance.
- The bike is expected to roll on wire-spoke wheels suspended on telescopic forks and dual shock absorbers.
- For anchoring duties, the new Bullet will get a disc up front and a drum brake at the rear.
- Currently, the Bullet 350 is priced at Rs Rs 1,93,679 (on-road Delhi). Expect the upgraded model to command a slight premium over the existing model.
Also Read: Royal Enfield Scrambler 650 Spotted Completely Undisguised