MG Motor Launched Pre-owned Cars Vertical In India Called "MG Reassure"
Automaker MG Motor has launched the company’s used car/pre-owned car retail network in India, ‘MG Reassure’ it comes across as a great initiative to strengthen the company’s hold on the Indian market.
This move will not only provide the existing MG owners with a trustable company retail chain that would provide hassle-free documentation and related processes, but it will also provide prospective future buyers with company validated pre-owned cars on sale.
Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motors India spoke on the launch of MG ReAssure. He said-
“Through MG Reassure program, we want to create a platform extending Transparency, Speed, Peace of Mind, and Assurance of the Best Resale Value of MG cars to our customers across India. This program also offers a unique opportunity to other patrons for purchasing quality pre-loved MG cars from our Reassure centers. The initiative will enhance customer retention and empower our patrons to stay within the MG Family while enjoying flexible ownership.”
MG ReAssure: About the Initiative
Takeaways for the potent seller
- With the establishment of the company’s very own used car retail chain, the seller will have a lot less to worry about as the company’s fair assessment will eventually mean a lot less fuss regarding price negotiations.
- The concerning documentation and paper-work are expected to smoothen out a lot.
- It must be noted that as the part of the company’s Shield Service, it guarantees the buyer with an assured buyback value of 60 percent of the Ex-showroom price of MG Hector and Hector Plus (after three years of ownership), and 50% of ex-showroom as buyback value for ZS EV, subject to the condition that the owners have opted for the program while the time of purchasing
Takeaways for the prospective buyers
- The company asserts that the evaluation of a pre-owned car involves an exhaustive 160 points quality check, in order to ensure supreme inspection standards.
- Any problem identified through inspection will be looked into and a resale tag is put, only after all the rectified issues are addressed.
- Interestingly, The company will also provide 3 years/unlimited kilometers warranty, to go along with 3 years of road assistance and 3 free services.
In the short span of around one-year operation in India, MG has meant only business, The Hector hogged the limelight for all the right reasons, raking up decent sales in absolutely no time, if there was any sort of doubt regarding its seating capacity, MG perfectly advocated it with launch of plus badged Hector. ZS EV, company’s electric offering is one of the better EVs on sale in the market at the moment.
Company’s full size upcoming SUV, Gloster is being tested all across the nation for some time now, and by the looks, it comes across as a brilliant offering. Sensing that in order to extend its arm for beter hold on the market, the company has launched MG ReAssure, which definitely will help.