Maruti Brezza Black Edition Prices Announced
Back in February 2023, Maruti Suzuki announced Black Editions for its Arena range of models. Now, the carmaker has revealed the prices of the Brezza’s Black Edition version.
|Maruti Brezza Black Edition||Price|
|ZXi CNG MT||Rs 11,89,500|
|ZXi AT||Rs 12,44,500|
|ZXi+ AT||Rs 13,88,000|
- As for now, only higher-specced ZXi and ZXi+ variants of the Maruti Suzuki Brezza are available in the new black shade.
- They are priced similarly to their equivalent single-tone coloured trims.
- For those who aren’t aware, the Brezza Black Edition only gets a new Pearl Midnight Black exterior paint scheme.
- Aside from the new colourway, there are no visual alternations.
- Compare to the Tata Motor’s Dark Edition models, it misses out on blacked-out treatment for the alloy wheels, special #Dark badging and all-black interiors.
- Maruti Suzuki also offers specifically curated accessory packages with the Black Edition models at a special price.
- The black edition models get no features or mechanical changes. Having said that, the Maruti Brezza Black Edition is offered with the same 1.5-litre petrol and petrol-CNG powertrain options as the standard model, with a manual gearbox. The petrol-only model also gets an optional 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
- Except for the entry-level Alto 800, all the other Maruti Suzuki Arena and Nexa cars have been introduced with this new Pearl Midnight Black paint scheme.
- Detailed information on which variants of the other Maruti Arena cars will receive the new black colour will be released in the coming days.