We have already discussed how two of the most prominent Automakers of the country, Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai are providing heavy discounts on their vehicles. This article will list all the Tata cars that can be driven home at discounted prices.
The Automobile companies have finally started gaining pace as far as operation resumptions are concerned, in order to boost the sales, they have been coming up with a host of discount deals on their product range. Tata being no different has come up with discounts upto Rs 80,000.
Discount on Tata Cars
|Tata Harrier Dark Edition||Rs 25,000||–||Rs 15,000||Rs 40,000|
* Consumer offer on selected automatic variants only
- Tata Tiago and Tigor, both are decent offerings and if you are really tight on budget, these two can prove to be great buys especially at the discounted price.
- Maruti Baleno and Hyundai Elite i20 rival, the Tata Altroz is not being offered with any discount this month.
- The flagbearer, Tata Nexon has been doing well on the sales front and consequently does not get huge discounted deals.
- The Flagship Tata offering, Harrier is being offered with the heaviest discount deals and buyers can avail huge benefits.
The economic condition of general masses have deteriorated due to COVID-19, and eventually the purchasing power has been affected. So the discount offers and flexible payment schemes have become the need of the hour, in order to get things back on track. The companies have also responded well, with a host of attractive discount deals and flexible payment options. We all are aware of the fact that COVID is here to stay for some time, we expect the companies to continue offering attractive deals in order to tempt customers and get the sales record back on track.