Jeep Compass and Meridian Now Available With Adventure Assured Buyback Program
- Jeep India has introduced a new Adventure Assured buyback program for the Compass and Meridian SUVs.
- Jeep Financial Services (JFS) has partnered with ALD Automotive and LeasePlan for this.
- Jeep Wrangler and Grand Cherokee aren’t part of this program yet.
- The Adventure Assured program allows potential buyers to own Jeep Compass and Meridian with a guaranteed buyback deal.
- Under this program, customers can get a guaranteed buyback value of up to 55 per cent of the SUV’s ex-showroom cost for an ownership term of 3 or 4 years, with the annual running not exceeding 20,000 kilometres.
- This program also lowers the monthly EMI instalments by up to 27 per cent compared to standard financing.
- The monthly instalments begin at Rs 39,999, applicable across all trims of the Jeep Compass and Meridian.
- Apart from the lower EMIs, the Adventure Assured program also includes benefits like an extended warranty, annual maintenance & repairs, roadside assistance (RSA), and comprehensive insurance for the first year of ownership.
- Currently, this leasing service is available in select metro cities, including Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Kochi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Pune.
- It will be extended to more cities in the near future.
Commenting on this initiative, Mr Aditya Jairaj, Head of Jeep India Operation and Deputy Managing Director, Stellantis India, said, “The Jeep Adventure Assured program is a testament to Jeep’s unwavering commitment to adventure at an attractive proposition. With ALD as our trusted partner, we are thrilled to offer customers exceptional benefits and peace of mind throughout their journey with Jeep. We are confident that Adventure Assured will exceed their expectations and solidify our position as a customer-centric brand and aiding the dream of owning an Authentic Jeep SUV more accessible.”
The buyback program is an excellent option for individuals who prefer leasing a car instead of buying, those who seek hassle-free selling, and individuals who frequently upgrade their vehicles. However, understanding the details and conditions of the buyback program is highly important.