Hyundai Venue Surpasses 3 Lakh Sales Milestone In 3 Years
Hyundai Motors has clocked 3 lakh sales for its Venue sub-4m urban SUV in the Indian market. It was launched in May 2019 and has been averaging around 1 lakh unit sales every year.
The Hyundai Venue is based on the brand’s K2 platform and comes with three engine options: 83PS 1.2-liter petrol, a 120PS 1.0-liter turbo-petrol, and a 100PS 1.5-liter diesel. According to the carmaker, around 70 percent of customers preferred petrol variants of the Venue, while the rest 30 percent opted for its diesel version. It contributed over 42 percent to the company’s overall SUV sales in the last calendar year. Furthermore, it had a 16.9 percent market share in its category in 2021.
- Hyundai Relaunched Grand i10 Nios Corporate Edition From Rs 6.29 Lakh
- Hyundai Santro: The Journey Of A Legend
Commenting on the success of VENUE, Tarun Garg, Director of Sales, Marketing & Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “Hyundai has been at the forefront of pioneering innovative and intelligent technology in the mobility space. We have continued to excite customers through our innovation-led and customer-centric DNA. The success of Hyundai VENUE is proof of customer love for our hi-tech and feature-packed product offerings. We are absolutely delighted with the success of VENUE and are thankful to all our customers for the love and trust bestowed on Brand Hyundai.”
In related news, the Venue is all set to receive its first major update next month. It will get reworked styling, new features, and possibly a more powerful version of its 1.5-liter diesel engine with a new 6-speed automatic transmission. Click here for more details.