Hyundai Venue and Tucson Gets Expensive
Hyundai India has increased the prices of the Venue and Tucson SUVs by up to Rs 48,000. Here’s a look at their revised price list: –
- Only the base variant of the Hyundai Venue has undergone a price hike. It has witnessed a price jump of Rs 5,000.
- With this, it now costs between Rs 7.77 lakh and Rs 13.18 lakh (ex-showroom).
|Hyundai Tucson||New Price||Quantum of Price Hike|
|Platinum||Rs 29.02 lakh||+Rs 39,000|
|Signature||Rs 31.52 lakh||+Rs 42,000|
|Signature Dual-Tone||Rs 31.67 lakh||+Rs 42,000|
|Platinum||Rs 31.55 lakh||+Rs 42,000|
|Signature||Rs 34.25 lakh||+Rs 45,000|
|Signature (Dual-Tone)||Rs 34.40 lakh||+Rs 45,000|
|Signature AWD||Rs 35.79 lakh||+Rs 48,000|
|Signature AWD (Dual-Tone)||Rs 35.94 lakh||+Rs 48,000|
- The flagship Hyundai Tucson has undergone a significant price hike of up to Rs 48,000.
- Petrol variants have received a price jump between Rs 39,000 to Rs 42,000.
- Price hikes for the diesel variants ranged between Rs 42,000 and Rs 48,000. The range-topping Signature AWD trim attached the highest price jump.
In other news, Hyundai Motors has recently signed an Asset Purchase Agreement (APA) to acquire General Motors’ manufacturing plant in Talegaon, Maharashtra, which currently has an annual production capacity of 1.3 lakh vehicles. With this, Hyundai aims to push its production capacity to potentially 1 million units per year by 2025, a significant increase from its existing production capacity of 8.2 lakh units a year across its two other manufacturing facilities.