India's second-largest passenger carmaker, Hyundai Motors is offering various offers & discounts on most models in its lineup, except for the Creta, i20, Venue, Tucson, and Verna. Here’s a quick look at the model-wise offers:-
|Additional Discount (dealer specific)||Loyalty Bonus|
|Upto Rs 5,000||–||up to Rs 40,000|
Grand i10 Nios
up to Rs 10,000
up to Rs 40,000
up to Rs 15,000
|Rs. 5,000||–||up to Rs 50,000|
up to Rs 1 lakh
|Kona Electric||up to Rs 1.5 lakh||–||–||–||up to Rs 1.5 lakh|
- The above-mentioned offers will be valid until the end of January 2021.
- The offer prices may vary from city to city and as per variant choice.
- It's the first time when Hyundai has offered a discount on the Kona Electric SUV. In fact, it is available with the highest discount this month. For the people not in know, the Hyundai Kona EV is a pure electric car that comes with a 39.2 kWh battery pack, paired to an electric motor that is capable of delivering 136PS of maximum power and up to 395Nm of peak torque. It delivers an ARAI-tested range of 452km on a single charge and can sprint from 0 to 100kmph in just 9.7 seconds.
- Elantra sedan is the least popular Hyundai car in India, and hence, the brand is offering up to Rs 1 lakh discount, including a cash discount of Rs 70,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000.
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and its sub-compact sedan version Aura are available with a discount of up to Rs 40,000 & Rs 50,000 respectively. Both cars come with the same 1.2-liter petrol (83PS/113Nm), 1.2-liter diesel (75PS/190Nm), and 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine (100PS/172Nm) options with similar transmission choices. Both cars also get a CNG powertrain option.
- You can avail benefits of up to Rs 40,000 on Hyundai's entry-level car Santro. It comes with a 1.1-liter petrol engine, mated to a 5-speed manual, and an AMT transmission. Hyundai also offers its selected variants with a CNG kit.