Hyundai Announces Two Week-Long Nationwide Service Camp
Hyundai India has announced a two-week-long service camp, starting March 17 to March 30, 2023. All Hyundai service centres across India will host the service camp to assist customers in maintaining the health of their vehicles and make them ready for the summer season.
During the service camp, Hyundai customers can avail of various incentives and discounts, which are as follows: –
- 10 per cent discount on mechanical labour for opting for regular maintenance service.
- 15 per cent discount on the labour cost of AC servicing.
- 10 per cent on AC refrigerant filling and AC disinfectant.
- 10 per cent on interior and exterior beautification.
- 20 per cent on roadside assistance (RSA).
Note: Please contact the nearest Hyundai service centre to find out the exact extent and coverage of the service camp.
- Hyundai Creta’s SX Executive Variant To Be Discontinued Soon
- What Are Switchable Type Controllers In Hyundai Kia Cars?
- Hyundai Slashes Prices Of i20 Sportz Variant
In other news, Hyundai is all set to launch the new-gen Verna on March 21, 2022. The sedan has undergone a complete design overhaul. It will also receive tons of new features, including the level-2 ADAS. Click here for more details.