Honda 2-wheelers India has kicked off its 2024 journey by launching the NX500 adventure motorcycle at an introductory price tag of Rs 5.90 lakh (ex-showroom). It has been brought via the CBU route as a replacement for the Honda CB500X. Its bookings are now open at Honda’s BigWing dealerships across the country, while deliveries will start next month.
Now, let’s quickly delve into all the necessary details of the all-new Honda NX500: –
- The Honda NX500 boasts a striking design, combining adventure and modern aesthetics.
- At the heart of the NX500 is a 471cc, liquid-cooled, in-line-twin cylinder engine that delivers 47PS at 8600rpm and 43Nm at 6500rpm. It comes paired with a 6-speed transmission with an assist-&-slipper clutch.
- Against the measuring tape, the NX500 measures 2165 in length, 829mm in width, and 1413mm in height, with a wheelbase of 1447mm, a ground clearance of 181mm, 830mm seat height, and a fuel tank of 17.5L. It weighs 196kg on the scale.
- Based on a Diamond Steel frame, the NX500 is known for its sturdy construction and resilient characteristics. It features a tall windscreen, an all-LED lighting system, Showa inverted forks up front, a 5-inch cloured TFT display with Honda RoadSync smartphone connectivity support, Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), and dual-channel ABS with ESS.
- The ADV is available in three colour options – Grand Prix Red, Matte Gunpowder Black Metallic, and Pearl Horizon White.
- In the middle-weight adventure segment, the Honda NX500 rivals the likes of the Kawasaki Versys 650 and the Benelli TRK 502.
Also Read: Jawa 350 Launched At Rs 2.14 Lakh