Honda Elevate Bookings Likely To Open From July 3
- Honda Cars India is expected to commence bookings for the Elevate SUV on July 3 for a token amount of Rs 21,000.
- Its launch is expected to occur by the end of August or early September.
- Prospective buyers looking to buy the Elevate can expect to have the opportunity to experience it by the end of July, whereas its test drives are likely to start in early August.
- According to reports, the Elevate is anticipated to be offered in four trim levels.
- Although their details haven’t been disclosed yet, it is speculated that they will be called SV, V, VX, and ZX.
- Powering the Honda Elevate will be the 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder, i-VTEC petrol engine that is capable of churning out 121PS of max power and 145Nm of peak torque.
- Transmission options will include a 6-speed manual and a 7-step CVT automatic transmission option.
- It will also be offered in an all-electric avatar by 2026.
Design, Dimensions and Features
- Underpinned on Honda’s Global Small Car platform, the Elevate showcases a striking and rugged SUV design, borrowing its styling cues from the global-sped CR-V.
- Dimension-wise, it measures 4312 mm long, 1790 mm wide, and 1650 mm tall, and has a wheelbase of 2650 mm and a boot space of 458 litres.
- Inside, it gets a leather-wrapped dual-layered dashboard, with key features including –
- Digital driver’s display
- 10.25-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system
- Connected car tech
- Wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Single-pane electric sunroof
- Auto climate control
- Rear AC vents
- Wireless charger
- Six airbags
- Lane watch camera
- ADAS suite
Expected Price and Rivals
Expect Honda to price the Elevate between Rs 11 lakh to Rs 18 lakh (ex-showroom). Once launched, it will go up against the Hyundai Creta, Maruti Grand Vitara, Toyota Hyryder, Skoda Kushaq, MG Astor, Volkswagen Taigun and soon-to-be-upgraded Kia Seltos.