Honda Commenced Monsoon Service Camp Till June 30
- Honda Cars India has kicked off a nationwide monsoon service camp for its customers from the 19th to the 30th of June 2023.
- The camp will be conducted at all Honda service centres throughout the country.
- During this 12-day-long monsoon service camp, Honda will provide a 32-point free car checkup to see if the car has an issue.
- The Japanese automaker will also provide free car wash and discounts on specific parts, including wiper blades/rubbers, tires, batteries, and door rubber seals.
- Customers can also save on services like headlamp cleaning, front windshield cleaning and underbody anti-rust coating.
- Owners can also have their cars evaluated for exchange, assuring they receive the best possible price.
- Customers interested in Honda City can also get a chance to experience the ADAS features through the test drive of the sedan.
Speaking about the monsoon service camp, Mr Kunal Behl, Vice President, Marketing & Sales, at Honda Cars India Ltd., said, “As a company that is committed to offering an enhanced experience to our customers, our extensive dealer network is geared up to organize this monsoon check-up camp. Supported by trained professionals, the initiative will take care of all necessary checks and ensure a safe and hassle-free driving experience throughout the monsoon season. We urge our customers to visit their nearest dealerships to avail these benefits.”