Hero MotoCorp has achieved the 100 million production milestone back in January 2021. To memorialize the occasion, the brand had unveiled six special celebration edition variants of the Hero Splendor Plus, Passion Pro, Glamour 125, Destini 125, and the Maestro Edge 110 during that time. Now, Hero has finally announced the price of Xtreme 160R 100 Million Limited Edition that is Rs 1,08,750 (ex-showroom Delhi). Here's how it fares against the other variants of the motorcycle: –
Hero Xtreme 160R Variants
Price (ex-showroom Delhi)
Single Disc Brake
Double Disc Brake
Xtreme 160R 100 Million Edition (NEW)
- The all-new 100 Mn Limited Edition is Rs 1,800 and Rs 4,850 more expensive than the Double Disc and Single-Disc variants respectively. For the extra premium, the special edition gets a new Red-&-White color scheme with unique graphics on the body panels that intensify its sporty appeal. Further, it also gets '100 Million Limited Edition' badging on the fuel tank.
- Apart from these cosmetic updates, the motorcycle remains the same as the standard model. The new Hero Xtreme 160R 100 Mn Celebration Edition uses the same 163cc air-cooled fuel-injected engine that churns out 15bhp and 14Nm, mated to a five-speed transmission. As per the brand, it can achieve 0-60kmph speed in just 4.7seconds.
- Features such as an all-LED lighting system, compact sporty exhaust, integrated pillion grab rails, a heavily contoured single-piece seat, inverted LCD instrument cluster, side stand engine cut-off, hazard lamps, and auto sail technology has been carried forward from the standard model.
- Underpinnings of the bike include a tubular diamond frame, telescopic front fork by Showa with anti-friction bush, 7-steps adjustable rear monoshock, and petal disc brakes (276mm front, 220 mm rear) at both ends with single-channel Antilock Braking System (ABS).
- In the 160cc naked streetfighter segment, the Hero Xtreme 160R 100 Million Edition goes up against the Bajaj Pulsar NS160, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Suzuki Gixxer, and Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0. Recently, TVS has updated the engine tuning of the Apache RTR 160 4V. Now, it has become the most powerful and torquier bike of its segment.