Harley-Davidson X440 To Launch On July 3 In India
Harley Davidson has recently unveiled its all-new roadster bike in India that will be christened X440. Co-developed with Hero MotoCorp, this new roadster will launch on 3rd July 2023.
Here’s all you need to know about the first Made-in-India Harley Davidson motorcycle –
- The Harley Davidson X440 draws its styling inspiration from the now-discontinued XR1200R, incorporating a blend of retro and contemporary elements.
- The notable design elements include a round-shaped LED headlamp accompanied by a horizontal LED DRL, LED turn indicators, round-shaped rear-view mirrors, an oval-shaped LED tail, a flat handlebar, and a scooped-out seat.
- In the true Harley spirit, the bike comes wrapped in black shape with orange accents.
Also Read: Hero Karizma XMR 210 Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- Harley has underpinned the X440 on a double downtube frame, suspended on an inverted fork up front and twin preload-adjustable gas-charged shock absorbers at the rear.
- It rolls on 18-inch front and 17-inch rear machined alloy wheels, equipped with 100/80 (F) and 140/70 (R) section MRF Zapper Hyke tires.
- At the heart of the Harley Davidson X440 is a 440cc air-oil-cooled, single-cylinder engine. Its power figures are yet to be revealed.
- When it comes to features, the Sportster comes loaded with all-LED illumination, dual-channel ABS, single-pod instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity.
We expect Harley-Davidson to price the X440 from roughly Rs 2.70 lakh (ex-showroom).