Citroen C3 To Get A Price Hike In July
- Citroen India has announced a price hike of up to Rs 17,500 for the C3 cross-hatch, set to take effect in July 2023.
- The variant-wise new prices are yet to be revealed. So if you’re planning to buy this French offering, hurry up.
- This will be the third price hike for the Citroen C3 since its launch in India in July 2022.
- Currently, Citroen offers the C3 in three broad trim levels: Live, Feel and Shine, which are priced between Rs 6.16 – 8.92 lakh (ex-showroom).
Citroen C3 – Discover its Highlights at a glance
- The C3 is Citroen’s first highly localized product (over 90% localization) in India which is based on the brand C-cube platform.
- Design-wise, the Citroen C3 is captivating, featuring a rugged and bold structure that exudes a distinct SUV-inspired appeal.
- With the introduction of the new top-spec Shine variant, the Citroen C3 now offers some of the features that were initially missing during its launch.
- Its list of features now includes powered side mirrors, a rear defogger, a rear wiper & washer, a 10.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto, manual AC, a rear parking camera, and dual airbags, electronic stability control, hill-hold assist, ABS with EBD, and tyre pressure monitoring system.
- Citroen offers the C3 with two engine options – 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol and 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol. Theri specifications are as follows: –
|Engine||Puretech 1.2-litre naturally aspirated||Puretech 1.2-litre turbo|
|No of Cylinder||3||3|
|Transmission||5-speed manual||6-speed manual|
- In the Indian market, the C3 faces competition from the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, Tata Punch and the upcoming Hyundai Exter.
In other news, Citroen India is all set to launch a three-row 7-seater version of the C3 dubbed as “C3 Aircross“. It has already been revealed.