Citroen C3 Aircross Design Details Leaked Ahead Of Unveil On April 27
Citroen is ready to unveil the C3 Aircross mid-size SUV on April 27th. Prototypes of the vehicle have already been spotted undergoing testing in India. Now, a fresh batch of leaked images has emerged on the web, shedding light on more design details about the forthcoming model.
Here are the details: –
- Going by the leaked images, the front facia of the upcoming Citroen C3 Aircross looks like a mix of the C3 and C5 Aircross; however, the split headlamp setup is identical to the C3.
- The vehicle houses fog lamps on either side of its rectangular air dam and a silver skid plate beneath it.
- Leaked images also reveal the dual-tone 4-spoke alloy wheels.
- Inside, the SUV will be styled similarly to the C3 hatchback, with a 10.2-inch floating touchscreen infotainment taking centre stage.
- Citroen will offer the C3 Aircross in three-row seating options, with essentials like cabin lamps, roof-mounted rear AC vents with blower adjustment, and two Type-A USB ports in the third row.
- Other notable features of the upcoming SUV include a digital instrument cluster with a tachometer and manual air conditioning system.
- It is also expected to get cruise control, wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto, up to six airbags, electronic stability control, a tyre pressure monitoring system, hill hold assist, and a rear parking camera.
- Although there is no available data regarding the engine choices, it is anticipated that the vehicle will utilize the Citroen C3’s 110PS 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine, which will be paired with a 6-speed manual transmission.
- It could also be offered with an automatic gearbox.
- Expect Citroen to price the C3 Aircross from around Rs 9 lakh (ex-showroom), positioning it as a viable substitute to the Mahindra Bolero Neo and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.