Dubbed as KA4, the new-generation Kia Carnival has finally been unveiled at the Auto Expo 2023. It was globally unveiled in 2020.
With its aggressive design profile, the new-gen Kia Carnival KA4 immediately gives off SUV-like vibes. It sits on a new platform and is slightly longer than its ongoing model. With this, Kia claims that the next-gen MPV will also offer better space and flexibility.
Inside, the new MPV features a completely revamped dashboard design, housing a large 12.3-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system, a digital driver’s display and a new central console tunnel with updated switchgear. The other notable features of the Kia KA4 include the following: –
- VIP lounge seats with the seven-seater configuration.
- Slid flex second-row seats with eighter-seater configuration.
- Dual sunroof
- Wireless smart charging
- Multi-Bluetooth connectivity
- Wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto compatibility
- Connected car technology
- Rear occupant alert
- Powered tailgate
- ADAS suite: it includes active safety features like remote smart parking assist, lane following assist, forward collision-avoidance assistance, and blind-spot avoidance assist to name a few.
Powering the Kia Carnival KA4 is a 2.2-litre diesel engine that makes a maximum power output of 202PS and 440Nm of peak torque. It comes mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission that powers the front wheels of the MPV. Click here for more details.
Kia hasn’t made any announcement regarding its India launch. But if it makes it to our shores, expect its prices to start from around Rs 30 lakh (ex-showroom).