Audi Q8 e-tron SUV, Sportback Launched In India At Rs 1.14 Crore
The facelifted Audi e-tron with the “Q8” moniker has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 1.14 crore (ex-showroom). It comes in two body styles: SUV and Sportback; bookings for both are already underway for a token amount of Rs 5 lakh.
|Audi Q8 e-tron||Ex-Showroom Price|
|Q8 e-tron 50||Rs 1.14 crore|
|Q8 e-tron 55||Rs 1.18 crore|
|Q8 e-tron 50 Sportback||Rs 1.26 crore|
|Q8 e-tron 55 Sportback||Rs 1.31 crore|
Audi Q8 e-tron Facelift – What’s New?
- Being a facelift version of the Audi e-tron, the upgraded SUV sports a new mesh-pattern grille with black surrounds and a new LED light bar. It also receives Audi’s new 2D logo finished in white.
- The electrified SUV also gains restyled, edgier bumpers and newly designed 20-inch alloy wheels.
Interior and Features
- The cabin layout of the new Q8 e-tron remains identical to its predecessor. It continues to feature two touchscreen displays on the centre console, comprising a 10.1-inch infotainment and an 8.6-inch HVAC touch control system.
- It also gets a digital driver’s display, a panoramic sunroof, four-zone climate control, a 705W 16-speaker Bang & Olufsen speaker system, a 360-degree camera, ambient lighting, a wireless smartphone charger, a heads-up display, adaptive air suspensions, and heating/ventilation/massage and memory functions for the front-powered seats.
Audi Q8 etron: Battery, Range and Charging Time
- Audi offers the facelifted Q8 e-tron with a dual-motor set-up rated at 408hp and 664Nm, allowing it to do the 100kmph sprint in just 5.6 seconds.
- Regarding the battery pack, it has a capacity of 114 kWh, delivering a range of approximately 600 km on a single charge.
- When it comes to charging, the Q8 e-tron sustains a DC fast charging of up to 170kW, which can juice up its battery pack from 10-80% in 30 minutes. However, a 22kW home charger will take approximately 6 hours to energise the EV completely.
In the luxury EV space, the Q8 e-tron faces competition from the Jaguar I-Pace and BMW iX.