All-new Lamborghini Urus S Arrives In India At Rs 4.18 Crore
After launching the hardcore Urus Performante in November last year, Lamborghini India has now brought the Urus S to our shores, with prices beginning from Rs 4.18 crore (ex-showroom).
What powers the Lamborghini Urus S?
- Powering the new Urus S is a twin-turbo 4-litre V8 engine belting out a maximum power of 666PS and a peak torque of 850Nm, enabling it to accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in simply 3.5 seconds before reaching a top speed of 305kmph.
- It comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that transmits power to all four wheels of the SUV.
- There are four drive modes (Strada, Sport, Cors and Ego) and three off-road modes (Sabbia, Neve and Terra for Sand, Snow and Mud, respectively), which enhance its driving capabilities by adjusting its ride, handling, and performance.
Design and Features
- As the facelifted iteration of the Urus, the most noticeable change in its design is the revamped grille featuring horizontal planks finished in black, resulting in a much sleeker appearance compared to its predecessor.
- The car also boasts a new front bumper with a stainless steel skid plate, new 21-inch alloy wheels, glossy black side skirts, and a reworked rear bumper with an all-black diffuser and quad exhaust pipes, all contributing to its aesthetic appeal.
- The interior of the Urus S remains largely unchanged, with hexagonal and octagonal shapes present throughout the cabin in the form of cup holders, AC vents, and door levers, lending it a sporty look. Additionally, the fighter-jet-inspired flap that encases the starter button has been retained by Lamborghini.
- Lamborghini also offers a wide range of customisation options via Style Package configuration.
- Speaking of the features, the SUV gets two intuitive touchscreens on the centre console, a 21-speaker Bang and Olufsen 3D sound system, multi-zone climate control, a panoramic sunroof, and three ADAS packages: Urban Road, Full ADAS or Highway.
- The SUV also benefits from adaptive air suspension for the utmost driving experience.
Lamborghini Urus S fights out against the likes of the Audi RSQ8, Aston Martin DBX 707, BMW XM, Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT and Maserati Levante Trofeo.