2023 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched – OBD2 Compliant; 3 New Colors
Suzuki India has updated the Hayabusa supersport motorcycles for 2023, making it compliance with the new emission regulations. The bike also received new colourways and became dearer by up to Rs 49,000.
Here’s all you need to know about the 2023 Suzuki Hayabusa: –
- For starters, the 1,340cc, liquid-cooled, inline four-cylinder motor of this Dhoom bike is now BS6.2 emission norms compliant. Having said that, it will now come with an onboard diagnostic system to check the real-time levels of emissions.
- No mechanical changes have been made to the engine. It will continue to pump out 190PS and 150Nm.
- Suzuki has also introduced three new body shades for the upgraded Busa – Metallic Thunder Gray/Candy Daring Red, Metallic Mat Black No. 2/Glass Sparkle Black and Pearl Vigor Blue/Pearl Brilliant White.
- These new colour options replace the older schemes offered on the 2022 model.
- Except for a revised colour palette and improved emission compliance, everything else on the bike remains the same.
All these above-mentioned changes have made the bike costlier by Rs 49,000. With this, it now retails at Rs 16,90,000 (ex-showroom India).
Currently, Hayabusa has no direct rival in the Indian market.