2023 Hyundai Verna To Launch Tomorrow – What To Expect?
Hyundai Motors is all set to launch the new-generation Verna tomorrow. The sedan’s official bookings are already underway and the dealerships will demand Rs 25,000 to assign a unit under your name.
Here’s a quick overview of all the info we have about the 2023 Hyundai Verna: –
- The exterior design changes make the Verna look sportier and bolder.
- It will be based on the brand’s Sensuous Sportiness design language.
- The new-gen Verna features a new Tucson-inspired chromed grille, flanked by tri-element LED headlamps, with a width-spanning LED DRL positioned just below the bonnet line.
- From the sides, its creases & chiselled body panels, slopping roofline and giant alloy wheels add a sporty and futuristic appeal to its design.
- At the back, the design refresh is more prominent with the connected LED taillamps and sharp creases.
Hyundai has confirmed some feature additions to the 2023 Verna which are as follows:
- Connected twin display setup for infotainment and instrument cluster
- Front heated & ventilated seats
- Bose sound system (8 speakers)
- Switchable type infotainment & climate controller
- Hyundai SmartSense (radar-based Level 2 ADAS suite) – It will comprise active safety features like adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, auto emergency braking, auto high beam assist, rear cross-traffic collision-avoidance assist, and much more.
Features like wireless smartphone charging, a single-pane electric sunroof, push button start stop, rear AC vents, up to six airbags, and a rear view camera have been carried forward from the outgoing model.
The sixth-gen Hyundai Verna will be offered with two petrol engine options: a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol and a new 1.5-litre turbo-petrol unit. Here’s a look at their specifications: –
|Engine||1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol||1.5-litre turbocharged petrol|
|Gearbox||6-speed manual / CVT||6-speed manual / 7-speed DCT|
Expected Prices And Rivals
- The new-gen Hyundai Verna SUV will command a significant premium over its outgoing model.
- We expect it to range between Rs 10 lakh to 19 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Its competition will include the likes of Volkswagen Virtus, Skoda Slavia, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and the recently updated Honda City.