2023 Hero Xtreme 160R 4V Launched – More Power, New Features
The upgraded Hero Xtreme 160R has finally made its way to us at a starting price of Rs 1.27 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). For 2023, the bike has received tons of updates, making it a more compelling option against the TVS Apache 160 4V, Bajaj Pulsar N160, Suzuki Gixxer and Yamaha FZ-S Fi.
|2023 Hero Xtreme 160R 4V||Price|
- Bookings for the new Hero Xtreme 160R 4V will commence from June 15, while deliveries are set to start from the 2nd week of July 2023.
- Customers who book the bike until June 30 will also receive a biking jacket worth Rs 5,000.
Also Read: Hero Karizma XMR 210 Leaked Ahead Of Launch
2023 Hero Xtreme 160R 4V – What’s New?
- For starters, the 163cc engine of the Hero Xtreme now gets 4-valves instead of 2, which has bumped its output figures slightly from 15.2PS/14Nm to 16.9PS/15Nm.
- The bike now also receives a 5-fin oil cooler. In fact, Hero claims that it is the lightest bike in its segment with oil cooler tech, having a kerb weight of 144kg.
- It now also complies with the latest BS6.2 norms and E20 fuel blending.
- Hero also claims that it is the fastest bike in its segment.
- Of utmost significance, the bike now features a 37mm golden inverted fork up front, enhancing its already impressive handling capabilities and making it an even better performer. At the rear, it continues to get Showa 7-step preload-adjustable monoshock.
- Design-wise, the bike looks largely similar to its previous version; however, small changes have been made to make its stance more aggressive.
- There’s also a new split seat on offer.
- It also receives a breath of freshness through new colour options and updated graphics. These include Matte Slate Black, Neon Soothing Star and Blazing Sports Red.
- As for features, the bike now gets Hero’s updated connected technology called “Hero Connect 2.0” which comes with over 25 smart features, including the call/sms alert and turn-by-turn navigation assist which was missing earlier.